Through the history of the Club the development of facilities has been to the fore. The Club recognised the need for its own grounds and playing surfaces as far back as 1945.
Since the momentous day the Club purchased Pearse Park there has always been something to enhance, expand or develop to improve both the playing and the spectator side of our games.
Other facilities include:
A full size second pitch, complete with ball stops and floodlighting.
Adequate car-parking area to cope with large crowds.
A modern club house consisting of a fitness room, four large changing areas complete with showers and toilets, a first aid room, external access to a defibrillator, a referees changing area, male and female public toilets, storage rooms, large reception area, meeting room and a large function room on the first floor complete with bar and separate kitchen area.
Click the button below to take the tour of our Clubrooms: